Y4Y Québec is a strong, stable, diverse and flexible organization made up of young people working together to speak on behalf of English-speaking youth in Québec.
It is an inclusive network that is part of the larger community ecosystem.
Y4Y is a non-profit youth network committed to addressing the issues facing English-speaking youth (ages 16-30).
Visit the Y4Y website!
1. To provide a platform to share information on resources, training and networking opportunities, and employment/career services for English-speaking youth via outreach to communities throughout Québec;
2. To support English-speaking youth in accessing support resources and networks through the help of regional ambassadors throughout Québec;
3. To provide networking opportunities English-speaking youth in Québec, to include opportunities for engaging with the French-speaking majority in Québec;
4. To provide a vehicle for youth to take leadership roles in their community and inspire their peers to become involved in influencing public policy to ensure that all language groups are equally represented in Québec society with the goal of optimizing employability, the acquisition of French language skills as well as social and economic integration;
5. To create a strong sense of belonging to the community so that all youth will feel a part of Québec society.
Respect our employees and customers.
Helping each other and working together.
Communication & Mentorship
We ensure that our communications are effective and promote a culture of mentorship.
The well-being and safety of our employees and customers is very important.
We act with honesty and integrity. We strive to know and uphold the highest ethical standards.